Details about Igor Loncarski
Access statistics for papers by Igor Loncarski.
Last updated 2019-09-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Essays on the use of convertible bonds and the security issuance decision
Other publications TiSEM, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management
- The Convertible Arbitrage Strategy Analyzed
Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research
- Why do Companies issue Convertible Bond Loans? An Empirical Analysis for the Canadian Market
Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research View citations (5)
- Future directions in international financial integration research - A crowdsourced perspective
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2018, 55, (C), 35-49 View citations (12)
- Multi-factor asset pricing models: Factor construction choices and the revisit of pricing factors
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2018, 55, (C), 65-80
- When Kamay Met Hill: Organisational Ethics in Practice
Journal of Business Ethics, 2018, 147, (4), 779-792 View citations (1)
- Risk Management (2016)
Risk Management, 2016, 18, (1), 1-3
- Quality of bank capital and bank lending behavior during the global financial crisis
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2015, 37, (C), 168-183 View citations (21)
- Empirical analysis of credit spread changes of US corporate bonds
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2012, 24, (C), 12-19 View citations (2)
- What Drives Security Issuance Decisions: Market Timing, Pecking Order, or Both?
Financial Management, 2012, 41, (3), 637-663 View citations (14)
- Are exogenous requirements sufficient to induce corporate risk management activities?
Post-Communist Economies, 2011, 23, (1), 119-137 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.