Details about Adam James Loch
Access statistics for papers by Adam James Loch.
Last updated 2017-10-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Hydrology and Economics in Water Management Policy under Increasing uncertainty
Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers, University of Queensland, School of Economics View citations (3)
- Natural capital and climate change: Possible negative sustainability impacts from 'gold plating' irrigation infrastructure
Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers, University of Queensland, School of Economics View citations (1)
- Sequential decision-making: Theory and evidence for irrigator water allocation trade participation and volumetric choices
2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- Incorporating Temporary Trade with the Buy-Back of Water Entitlements inAustralia
Centre for Water Economics, Environment and Policy Papers, Centre for Water Economics, Environment and Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University View citations (3)
- Framing effects and benefit transfer in the Fitzroy basin
2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- The Water Footprint of Modern Consumer Society, by Arjen Y. Hoekstra, Published by Earthscan from Routledge, 2013, 208 pages, ISBN: 9781849714273, AU$49.95 (paperback)
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2016, 60, (2), E3-E4
- Using proportional modeling to evaluate irrigator preferences for market-based water reallocation
Agricultural Economics, 2016, 47, (4), 387-398
- Drought and the rebound effect: a Murray–Darling Basin example
Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, 2015, 79, (3), 1429-1449 View citations (12)
- Watering the farm: Comparing organic and conventional irrigation water use in the Murray–Darling Basin, Australia
Ecological Economics, 2015, 112, (C), 78-85 View citations (4)
- Possible negative feedbacks from ‘gold-plating’ irrigation infrastructure
Agricultural Water Management, 2014, 145, (C), 134-144 View citations (11)
- Allocation trade in Australia: a qualitative understanding of irrigator motives and behaviour
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2012, 56, (1), 42-60 View citations (17)
Also in Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2012, 56, (1), 19 (2012) View citations (13)
- Achieving Targeted Environmental Flows: Alternative Allocation and Trading Models under Scarce Supplyâ€”Lessons from the Australian Reform Process
Environment and Planning C, 2011, 29, (4), 745-760
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.