Details about William A. Lord
This author is deceased.
Access statistics for papers by William A. Lord.
Last updated 2023-02-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Chapters
- Revolution in U.S. Fertility, Schooling and Women's Work, 1875-1940: Assessing Proposed Explanations
UMBC Economics Department Working Papers, UMBC Department of Economics
- Fertility and development: the roles of schooling and family production
Journal of Economic Growth, 2006, 11, (3), 229-261 View citations (22)
- Capital Accumulation and Taxation in a General Equilibrium Model with Risky Human Capital
Journal of Macroeconomics, 1998, 20, (3), 509-531 View citations (11)
- Uncertainty, Altruism, and Savings: Precautionary Savings Meets the Samaritan's Dilemma
Public Finance = Finances publiques, 1995, 50, (3), 404-19 View citations (1)
- Altruism, Deficit Policies, and the Wealth of Future Generations
Economic Inquiry, 1993, 31, (4), 609-30 View citations (5)
- Uncertain Altruism and Investment in Children
American Economic Review, 1993, 83, (4), 994-1002 View citations (19)
- Saving, Wealth, and the Exchange-Bequest Motive
Canadian Journal of Economics, 1992, 25, (3), 743-53 View citations (4)
- Tax Reform with Altruistic Bequests
Public Finance = Finances publiques, 1992, 47, (1), 61-81
- Savings and Wealth in Models with Altruistic Bequests
American Economic Review, 1991, 81, (1), 289-96 View citations (21)
- The transition from payroll to consumption receipts with endogenous human capital
Journal of Public Economics, 1989, 38, (1), 53-73 View citations (29)
- Household Dynamics: Economic Growth and Policy
OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press View citations (4)
- Explaining the Revolution in U.S. Fertility, Schooling, and Women’s Work among Households Formed in 1875, 1900, and 1925
A chapter in Factors Affecting Worker Well-being: The Impact of Change in the Labor Market, 2014, vol. 40, pp 1-78
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.