Details about Pongsak Luangaram
Access statistics for papers by Pongsak Luangaram.
Last updated 2020-10-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Asset Bubbles, Domino Effects and 'Lifeboats': Elements of the East Asian Crisis
CSGR Working papers series, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick View citations (9)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (1998) View citations (47)
International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) (1998) View citations (18)
- Financial Crisis in East Asia: Bank Runs, Asset Bubbles and Antidotes
CSGR Working papers series, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick View citations (11)
See also Journal Article in National Institute Economic Review (1998)
- Capital flows and political conflicts: Evidence from Thailand
Economics of Peace and Security Journal, 2020, 15, (2), 83-100
- R&D, human capital, fertility, and growth
Journal of Population Economics, 2012, 25, (3), 923-953 View citations (21)
- Asset Bubbles, Leverage and 'Lifeboats': Elements of the East Asian Crisis
Economic Journal, 2000, 110, (460), 309-34 View citations (26)
- Financial crisis in East Asia: bank runs, asset bubbles and antidotes
National Institute Economic Review, 1998, 165, (1), 66-82 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (1998)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.