Details about Joakim Wernberg
Access statistics for papers by Joakim Wernberg.
Last updated 2020-01-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Exploring heterogeneous Digital Innovation Hubs in their context
JRC Working Papers, Joint Research Centre (Seville site)
- Putting Digital Innovation Hubs into Regional Context
JRC Working Papers, Joint Research Centre (Seville site) View citations (1)
- The Economic Microgeography of Diversity and Specialization
Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics View citations (2)
- Two Sides to the Evasion: The Pirate Bay and the Interdependencies of Evasive Entrepreneurship
Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Entrepreneurship and Public Policy (2016)
- The Productive City Needs both - localization and urbanization economies across spatial scales in the city
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
- The economic microgeography of diversity and specialization externalities – firm-level evidence from Swedish cities
Research Policy, 2019, 48, (6), 1385-1398 View citations (5)
- Urban preferences, amenities and age: Exploring the spatial distribution of age in Stockholm from 1991 to 2011
Regional Science Policy & Practice, 2018, 10, (4), 367-381
- Two sides to the evasion: The Pirate Bay and the interdependencies of evasive entrepreneurship
Journal of Entrepreneurship and Public Policy, 2016, 5, (2), 176-200 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Social capital and the economics of cities
Chapter 7 in Handbook of Social Capital and Regional Development, 2016, pp 166-192
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.