Details about Bradley D. Lubben
Access statistics for papers by Bradley D. Lubben.
Last updated 2019-08-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Effect of the Timing of Farm Transfer Initiation on Terminal Wealth in the Business: Simulation Model
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Analyzing Federal Farm Program and Crop Insurance Options to Assess Policy Design and Risk Management Implications for Crop Producers
2013 AAEA: Crop Insurance and the Farm Bill Symposium, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Analyzing Crop Revenue Safety Net Program Alternatives and Impacts on Producers and Program Costs
2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama, Southern Agricultural Economics Association
- Modeling Correlated and Disaggregated Crop Revenue Distributions: Implications under Mixed Policy and Program Initiatives
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (3)
- Updating the Farm Bill Safety Net in an Expanding Sea of Risk
Policy Issues, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- MATHEMATICAL FORMULAS FOR CALCULATING NET RETURNS FROM PARTICIPATION IN GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS, CRP, AND CROP INSURANCE ALTERNATIVES
Staff Papers, Kansas State University, Department of Agricultural Economics View citations (2)
- Conservation and the Agricultural Act of 2014
Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, 2014, 29, (2), 8 View citations (5)
- Number of Generations a Farm Has been in a Family
farmdoc daily, 2013, 3
- Analyzing Crop Revenue Safety Net Program Alternatives and Implications on Marketing Decisions
Journal of Agribusiness, 2012, 30, (2) View citations (3)
- Discussion: What Have We Learned from the New Suite of Risk Management Programs of the Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008?
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2010, 42, (3), 5 View citations (6)
Also in Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2010, 42, (3), 537-541 (2010) View citations (3)
- Out With the Old, In With the New: Are Western Commodity Producers Ready for Buyouts?
Western Economics Forum, 2008, 07, (1), 8
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.