Details about Rico Maggi
Access statistics for papers by Rico Maggi.
Last updated 2012-01-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Accounting for WTP/WTA discrepancy in discrete choice models: Discussion of policy implications based on two freight transport stated choice experiments
Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano, USI Università della Svizzera italiana
- Ethnic Concentration, Cultural Identity and Immigrant Self-Employment in Switzerland
Working Paper series, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis
Also in Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano, USI Università della Svizzera italiana (2010) View citations (5)
- Estimation of indirect cost and evaluation of protective measures for infrastructure vulnerability: A case study on the transalpine transport corridor
Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano, USI Università della Svizzera italiana View citations (5)
- Segmentation by skills and wage discrimination in a trans-border labor market
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association View citations (1)
- Adaptive stated preference analysis of shippers? transport and logistics choice
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association View citations (4)
- Videoconferencing and its Implications for Transport: An Anglo-Swiss Perspective
Research Papers, CENTRE FOR RESEARCH IN EUROPEAN ECONOMICS AND FINANCE (CREEF) View citations (5)
- Pricing and financing transport infrastructures in switzerland. A success story
Research in Transportation Economics, 2005, 15, (1), 205-213
- Logistics Strategy and Transport Service Choices: An Adaptive Stated Preference Experiment
Growth and Change, 2003, 34, (4), 490-504 View citations (26)
- Environmental implications of missing transport networks in Europe
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 1994, 28, (4), 343-350 View citations (11)
- Efficiency and Regulation in the Case of the Swiss Private Railways
Journal of Regulatory Economics, 1993, 5, (2), 199-216 View citations (14)
- Swiss transport policy for Europe? Federalism and the dominance of local issues
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 1992, 26, (2), 193-198 View citations (4)
- Context Specific Media Choice and Barriers to Communication in Universities
The Annals of Regional Science, 1990, 24, (4), 253-69 View citations (1)
- There is no such thing as a free lunch
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), 1989, 125, (IV), 609-611
- Die Analyse der Wettbewerbsfähigkeit wirtschaftlicher Strukturen
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), 1987, 123, (III), 367-389
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.