Details about Richard Patrick Martin
Access statistics for papers by Richard Patrick Martin.
Last updated 2014-12-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Matching and money manipulation in a natural field experiment
Natural Field Experiments, The Field Experiments Website
- Voluntary contributions to a public good: A natural field experiment
Natural Field Experiments, The Field Experiments Website View citations (20)
- Welfare Properties of Network Bypass
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings, Econometric Society
- How Sunday, price, and social norms influence donation behaviour
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2009, 38, (5), 722-727 View citations (4)
- How is donation behaviour affected by the donations of others?
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2008, 67, (1), 228-238 View citations (78)
- A network bypass model of cook strait ferries
New Zealand Economic Papers, 2006, 40, (1), 7-22
- Severance Payments and Unemployment Insurance: A Commitment Issue
Journal of Public Economic Theory, 2004, 6, (4), 593-606 View citations (4)
- Debt financing and entry
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2003, 21, (4), 533-549 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.