Details about André Carlos Martínez Fritscher
Access statistics for papers by André Carlos Martínez Fritscher.
Last updated 2012-05-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Colonial Institutions, Commodity Booms, and the Diffusion of Elementary Education in Brazil, 1889-1930
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
- Colonial Institutions, Trade Shocks, and the Diffusion of Elementary Education in Brazil, 1889-1930
Harvard Business School Working Papers, Harvard Business School View citations (5)
- An Evaluation of the 1997 Fiscal Decentralization Reform in Mexico: The Case of the Health Sector
Working Papers, Banco de México View citations (3)
- Bargaining for Fiscal Control: Tax Federalism in Brazil and Mexico, 1870-1940
Working Papers, Banco de México
- THE GREAT LEAP FORWARD: THE POLITICAL ECONOMY OF EDUCATION IN BRAZIL, 1889-1930
Working Papers, Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade de Ribeirão Preto View citations (5)
Also in Working Papers, Banco de México (2010) View citations (6)
- Endowments, Fiscal Federalism, and the Cost of Capital for States: Evidence from Brazil, 1891-1930
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
Also in Harvard Business School Working Papers, Harvard Business School (2009)
Working Papers, Banco de México (2009)
- Endowments, fiscal federalism and the cost of capital for states: evidence from Brazil, 1891â€“19301
Financial History Review, 2010, 17, (1), 13-50
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.