Details about Masahide Watanabe
Access statistics for papers by Masahide Watanabe.
Last updated 2022-12-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Ambiguity of scientific probability predictions and willingness-to-pay for climate change mitigation policies
Research in Economics, 2022, 76, (4), 386-402
- Comparison of the price adjustment program and subsidy scheme in Japan: Evaluation of domestic sugar support policy to internalize positive externalities
Japan and the World Economy, 2022, 61, (C)
- Public trust, perceived accuracy, perceived likelihood, and concern on multi-model climate projections communicated with different formats
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, 2021, 26, (5), 1-20
- Economic feasibility of Campylobacterâ€ reduced chicken: Do consumers have high willingness to pay?
Agribusiness, 2018, 34, (2), 222-239 View citations (5)
- What Extent of Welfare Loss is Caused by the Disparity between Perceived and Scientific Risks? A Case Study of Food Irradiation
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2017, 17, (1), 17 View citations (1)
- Perceived ambiguity about earthquake and house destruction risks
Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, 2016, 80, (2), 1243-1256
- Evaluating Change in Objective Ambiguous Mortality Probability: Valuing Reduction in Ambiguity Size and Risk Level
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2015, 60, (1), 1-15 View citations (1)
- Valuing the mortality risk of wildlife reintroduction: Heterogeneous risk preferences
Ecological Economics, 2012, 76, (C), 79-86
- Nonparametric Estimation of Mean Willingness to Pay from Discrete Response Valuation Data
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2010, 92, (4), 1114-1135 View citations (7)
- Distribution Free Consistent Estimation of Mean WTP in Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2009, 44, (1), 1-10 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.