Details about María Pilar Martínez-García
Access statistics for papers by María Pilar Martínez-García.
Last updated 2020-07-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Resource effects in the Core-Periphery model
Gecomplexity Discussion Paper Series, Action IS1104 "The EU in the new complex geography of economic systems: models, tools and policy evaluation"
- Non-constant Discounting, Social Welfare and Endogenous Growth with Pollution Externalities
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2020, 76, (2), 369-403
Also in Environmental & Resource Economics, 1-35
- A NOTE ON THE STABILITY OF FULLY ENDOGENOUS GROWTH WITH INCREASING RETURNS AND EXHAUSTIBLE RESOURCES
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2016, 20, (3), 819-831 View citations (1)
- Nonconstant reputation effect in a dynamic tourism demand model for Spain
Tourism Management, 2016, 53, (C), 132-139 View citations (1)
- Unbounded growth in the Neoclassical growth model with non-constant discounting
Mathematical Social Sciences, 2016, 84, (C), 93-104
- Non-constant discounting and Ak-type growth models
Economics Letters, 2015, 131, (C), 54-58 View citations (1)
- Can sustained growth be attained through trading exhaustible resources for foreign research?
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 2014, 23, (2), 267-298
- Property rights for natural resources and sustainable growth in a two-country trade model
Decisions in Economics and Finance, 2014, 37, (1), 99-123
- Quality and endogenous tourism: An empirical approach
Tourism Management, 2014, 41, (C), 141-147 View citations (1)
- TECHNOLOGICAL LEADERSHIP AND SUSTAINABLE GROWTH IN A BILATERAL TRADE MODEL
International Game Theory Review (IGTR), 2008, 10, (01), 73-100
- The general instability of balanced paths in endogenous growth models: the role of transversality conditions
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2003, 27, (4), 599-618 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.