Details about Aleksandra Matuszewska-Janica
|Workplace:||Katedra Ekonometrii i Statystyki (Department of Econometrics and Statistics), Wydział Zastosowań Informatyki i Matematyki (Faculty of Applied Informatics and Mathematics), Szkoła Główna Gospodarstwa Wiejskiego (SGGW) (Warsaw University of Life Sciences), (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Aleksandra Matuszewska-Janica.
Last updated 2018-04-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Determinants of remuneration in selected European Union states
Collegium of Economic Analysis Annals, 2019, (55), 9-24
- Differences in Men’s and Women’s Wages in the Education Sector in the Baltic Sea Region States
Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, 2018, 18, (1), 157-168
- Men and Women Wage Differences in Spain and Poland
Montenegrin Journal of Economics, 2018, 14, (1), 45-52
- Analysis of Linkages between Central and Eastern European Capital Markets
Dynamic Econometric Models, 2012, 12, 19-34
- Long-run Relationships between Selected Central European Indexes
International Advances in Economic Research, 2011, 17, (2), 157-168
- Efficiency of the Warsaw Stock Exchange: Analysis of Selected Properties
International Advances in Economic Research, 2009, 15, (1), 59-70
- Rates of Return Analysis: Examples from the Warsaw Stock Exchange
International Advances in Economic Research, 2007, 13, (1), 111-112
- Detecting Some Dynamic Properties of the Euro/Dollar Exchange Rate
International Advances in Economic Research, 2006, 12, (3), 327-341
- Forecasting the euro/dollar changes using predicted values of stock index: selected econometric models and multilayer perceptron
Operations Research and Decisions, 2004, 1, 53-66
- Exchange rate prediction: Dynamic econometric models and neural networks
International Advances in Economic Research, 2001, 7, (2), 267-268
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.