Details about Carlos Maté
Access statistics for papers by Carlos Maté.
Last updated 2021-01-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Forecasting with Interval and Histogram Data. Some Financial Applications
Working Papers, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Smoothing Methods for Histogram-valued Time Series. An Application to Value-at-Risk
Working Papers, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics View citations (4)
- The Assessment of Some Macroeconomic Forecasts for Spain using Aggregated Accuracy Indicators
Journal for Economic Forecasting, 2015, (2), 30-47 View citations (2)
- Different Approaches to Forecast Interval Time Series: A Comparison in Finance
Computational Economics, 2011, 37, (2), 169-191 View citations (6)
- Electric power demand forecasting using interval time series: A comparison between VAR and iMLP
Energy Policy, 2010, 38, (2), 715-725 View citations (17)
- Forecasting histogram time series with k-nearest neighbours methods
International Journal of Forecasting, 2009, 25, (1), 192-207 View citations (14)
- Svetlozar, T. Rachev, John S.J. Hsu, B.S. Bagasheva and F.J. Fabozzi, Bayesian Methods in Finance, John Wiley and Sons, USA (2008) ISBN 978-0-471-92083-0 (hardcover), $95, 329 pages
International Journal of Forecasting, 2009, 25, (3), 632-634 View citations (1)
- Exploring the characteristics of rotating electric machines with factor analysis
Journal of Applied Statistics, 2000, 27, (8), 991-1006
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.