Details about Kabir Malik
Access statistics for papers by Kabir Malik.
Last updated 2019-04-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Rural Electrification Concessions in Africa
World Bank Publications - Reports, The World Bank Group View citations (4)
- Scaling Up Access to Electricity: The Case of Rwanda
World Bank Publications - Reports, The World Bank Group View citations (3)
- The anatomy of failure: an ethnography of a randomized trial to deepen democracy in rural India
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in World Development (2017)
- The Health Effects of Coal Electricity Generation in India
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (5)
Also in Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future (2012) View citations (16)
- Estimating the Impact of Restructuring on Electricity Generation Efficiency: The Case of the Indian Thermal Power Sector
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (20)
- Applying Benefit-Cost Analysis to Air Pollution Control in the Indian Power Sector
Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, 2019, 10, (S1), 185-205 View citations (3)
- The Anatomy of Failure: An Ethnography of a Randomized Trial to Deepen Democracy in Rural India
World Development, 2017, 99, (C), 481-497 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- The Impact of Electricity Sector Restructuring on Coal-fired Power Plants in India
The Energy Journal, 2015, Volume 36, (Number 4) View citations (6)
- Why Are Power Plants in India Less Efficient Than Power Plants in the United States?
American Economic Review, 2014, 104, (5), 586-90 View citations (17)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.