Details about M. A. Lagesh
Access statistics for papers by M. A. Lagesh.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Caste-based social segregation and access to public extension services in India
2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Corporate Performance during Business Cycles: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing Firms
Global Business Review, 2018, 19, (5), 1261-1274 View citations (1)
- Truncated Access to Institutional Agricultural Credit as a Major Constraint for Rural Transformation: Insights from Longitudinal Village Studies
Agricultural Economics Research Review, 2015, 28, (Conference) View citations (2)
- Understanding Trait Preferences of Farmers for Post-Rainy Sorghum and Pearl Millet in India--A Conjoint Analysis
Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2015, 70, (1), 14 View citations (2)
- Commodity Futures Indices and Traditional Asset Markets in India: DCC Evidence for Portfolio Diversification Benefits
Global Business Review, 2014, 15, (4), 777-793 View citations (7)
- Macroeconomic Relationship in India: ARDL Evidence on Cointegration and Causality
Journal of Quantitative Economics, 2011, 9, (1), 156-168 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.