Details about Pablo Martinelli
Access statistics for papers by Pablo Martinelli.
Last updated 2020-06-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Risk management in traditional agriculture: intercropping in Italian wine production
IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola
- Winners and Losers from Enclosure: Evidence from Danish Land Inequality 1682-1895
Working Papers, European Historical Economics Society (EHES) View citations (1)
Also in CAGE Online Working Paper Series, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE) (2020) View citations (1)
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2020) View citations (1)
- The Role of Women in Traditional Agriculture: Evidence From Italy
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (2)
- Latifundia Revisited. Market Power, Land Inequality and Efficiency in Interwar Italian Agriculture
Working Papers, European Historical Economics Society (EHES) View citations (3)
- Von Thünen South of the Alps: Access to Markets and Interwar Italian Agriculture
IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola View citations (1)
- Land Inequality in Italy in 1940: The New Picture
Rivista di storia economica, 2016, (3), 303-350 View citations (4)
- Editor's choice Von Thünen south of the Alps: access to markets and interwar Italian agriculture
European Review of Economic History, 2014, 18, (2), 107-143 View citations (2)
- Latifundia revisited: Market power, land inequality and agricultural efficiency. Evidence from interwar Italian agriculture
Explorations in Economic History, 2014, 54, (C), 79-106 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.