Details about Michael K. Maschek
Access statistics for papers by Michael K. Maschek.
Last updated 2018-04-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Expectations and Currency Crisis - An experimental approach
Computing in Economics and Finance 2003, Society for Computational Economics View citations (4)
- Economic Modeling Using Evolutionary Algorithms: The Influence of Mutation on the Premature Convergence Effect
Computational Economics, 2016, 47, (2), 297-319 View citations (1)
- Particle Swarm Optimization in Agent‐Based Economic Simulations of the Cournot Market Model
Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management, 2015, 22, (2), 133-152 View citations (1)
- Currency crisis: Evolution of beliefs and policy experiments
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2012, 82, (1), 131-150 View citations (5)
- Intelligent Mutation Rate Control in an Economic Application of Genetic Algorithms
Computational Economics, 2010, 35, (1), 25-49 View citations (11)
- Revisiting Individual Evolutionary Learning in the Cobweb Model – An Illustration of the Virtual Spite-Effect
Computational Economics, 2006, 28, (4), 333-354 View citations (17)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.