Details about Adam G. Martin
Access statistics for papers by Adam G. Martin.
Last updated 2014-04-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Two-tiered political entrepreneurship and the congressional committee system
Public Choice, 2013, 154, (1), 21-37 View citations (16)
- Discovering rhetoric: The ecology of enterprise in the Bourgeois Era
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2012, 41, (6), 757-762
- Taking the "G" out of BIG: A Comparative Political Economy Perspective on Basic Income
Basic Income Studies, 2012, 6, (2), 1-18 View citations (1)
- Rational choice without closure: the microfoundations of virtuous cycles and vicious circles
Journal of Economic Methodology, 2011, 18, (4), 345-361 View citations (4)
- A. Klamer, Speaking of Economics: How to Get in the Conversation, Routledge, New York, NY (2007) 199Â +Â xxii pp., $56.95, index, ISBN: 978-0-415-39511-3
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2009, 70, (1-2), 436-438
- Critical realism and the Austrian paradox
Cambridge Journal of Economics, 2009, 33, (3), 517-530 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.