Details about Giovanni Mastroleo
Access statistics for papers by Giovanni Mastroleo.
Last updated 2018-07-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A proposal for modeling real options through fuzzy expert system
Proyecciones Financieras y Valoración, Master Consultores View citations (1)
- An application of fuzzy expert systems to strategic investments: the case of Florim S.p.a
Proyecciones Financieras y Valoración, Master Consultores
- Strategic options and expert systems: a fruitful marriage
Proyecciones Financieras y Valoración, Master Consultores View citations (6)
- The Interaction between Parents and Children as a Relevant Dimension of Child Well Being. The Case of Italy
Center for Economic Research (RECent), University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi" View citations (2)
Also in Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP), Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi" (2008) View citations (2)
- The use of fuzzy logic and expert systems for rating and pricing firms: a new perspective on valuation
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Managerial Finance (2007)
- Assessing corporate governance quality: substance over form
Journal of Management & Governance, 2018, 22, (2), 457-493
- The use of fuzzy logic and expert systems for rating and pricing firms: A new perspective on valuation
Managerial Finance, 2007, 33, (11), 836-852 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2005)
- AN ALTERNATIVE APPROACH TO FIRMS' EVALUATION: EXPERT SYSTEMS AND FUZZY LOGIC
International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), 2006, 05, (01), 195-225 View citations (2)
- Ordinal scales and fuzzy set systems to measure agreement: An application to the evaluation of teaching activity
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, 2005, 38, (5), 577-601 View citations (7)
- A Fuzzy expert system for solving ReaL-Option decision processes
Fuzzy Economic Review, 2001, VI, (2), 51-73 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.