Details about Mikhail Mamonov
Access statistics for papers by Mikhail Mamonov.
Last updated 2014-05-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Bad management, skimping, or both? The relationship between cost efficiency and loan quality in Russian banks
HSE Working papers, National Research University Higher School of Economics
- Macroeconomic and bank?specific determinants of credit risk: evidence from Russia
EERC Working Paper Series, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS View citations (7)
- Microeconomic modification of an industry-wide Boone indicator: Market power of Russian banks revisited
Applied Econometrics, 2015, 39, (3), 18-44 View citations (2)
- Estimation of Systemic Effects from Tightening of Prudential Regulation of the Banking Sector
Problems of Economic Transition, 2013, 56, (7), 37-74
- The Systemic Effects of Prudential Regulation Toughening: The Results of a Stress-test for Russian Banks
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2012, 8 View citations (2)
- The impact of market power of Russian banks on their credit risk tolerance: A panel study
Applied Econometrics, 2012, 28, (4), 85-112 View citations (5)
- Cash Cult in Russia: How to Debunk It and What Will Be the Consequences?
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2011, 7 View citations (1)
- Experience in Developing Early Warning System for Financial Crises and the Forecast of Russian Banking Sector Dynamic in 2012
Journal of the New Economic Association, 2011, (12), 41-76 View citations (3)
- The Cult of Cash in Russia
Problems of Economic Transition, 2011, 54, (8), 36-67
- Stress Test
Problems of Economic Transition, 2010, 53, (8), 68-94 View citations (7)
- Stress-testing Russian Banking System: Will Banks Need Government Assistance Again?
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2010, 4 View citations (2)
- Testing for Competition in the Russian Banking Sector within Panzar-Rosse approach: theoretical and empirical framework
Applied Econometrics, 2010, 20, (4), 3-27 View citations (2)
- Foreign Banks Expansion to Russian Banking Sector: Interim Summation, Perspective Analysis Effort
Journal of the New Economic Association, 2009, (1-2), 175-189 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.