Details about Syed Mahmud
Access statistics for papers by Syed Mahmud.
Last updated 2014-11-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Environment Kuznets curve for CO2 emissions: A cointegration analysis for China
Energy Policy, 2009, 37, (12), 5167-5172 View citations (346)
- Money and Productive Efficiency: Evidence from a High-Inflation Country
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2007, 43, (1), 64-73
- THE TECHNICAL INEFFICIENCY EFFECTS OF TURKISH BANKS AFTER FINANCIAL LIBERALIZATION
The Developing Economies, 2005, 43, (3), 396-411 View citations (5)
- The energy demand in the manufacturing sector of Pakistan: some further results
Energy Economics, 2000, 22, (6), 641-648 View citations (16)
- Is Money an Omitted Variable in the Production Function? Some Further Results
Empirical Economics, 1993, 18, (3), 431-45 View citations (13)
- Does Money Still Matter in a Dynamic Context? Some Canadian Evidence
Indian Economic Review, 1992, 27, (1), 91-98
- Macroeconometric modelling and Pakistan's economy: A vector autoregression approach
Journal of Development Economics, 1992, 38, (2), 353-370 View citations (9)
- The demand for energy in the large-scale manufacturing sector of Pakistan
Energy Economics, 1990, 12, (4), 251-254 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.