Details about Annemie Maertens
Access statistics for papers by Annemie Maertens.
Last updated 2017-10-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Edited books
- Learning about Integrated Soil Fertility Practices: Evidence from a RCT in Malawi
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Cooperative Behavior in Farmer Clubs: Experimental Evidence from Malawi
2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- The Pattern and Causes of Economic Growth in India
Working Papers, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics View citations (23)
See also Journal Article in Oxford Review of Economic Policy (2007)
- The causal effect of maternal age at marriage on child wellbeing: Evidence from India
Journal of Development Economics, 2017, 127, (C), 42-55 View citations (13)
- Who Cares What Others Think (or Do)? Social Learning and Social Pressures in Cotton Farming in India
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2017, 99, (4), 988-1007 View citations (23)
- Gender, productive ability and the perceived returns to education: Evidence from rural India
Economics Letters, 2014, 122, (2), 253-257 View citations (2)
- Why Farmers Sometimes Love Risks: Evidence from India
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2014, 62, (2), 239 - 274
- Eating dogfood: Examining the relative roles of reason and emotion
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2013, 92, (C), 202-213
- Measuring Social Networks' Effects on Agricultural Technology Adoption
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2013, 95, (2), 353-359 View citations (55)
- Social Norms and Aspirations: Age of Marriage and Education in Rural India
World Development, 2013, 47, (C), 1-15 View citations (19)
- Can soil bunds increase the production of rain-fed lowland rice in south eastern Tanzania?
Agricultural Water Management, 2007, 89, (3), 229-235 View citations (8)
- The pattern and causes of economic growth in India
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, 2007, 23, (2), 143-167 View citations (34)
See also Working Paper (2007)
- The New Oxford Companion to Economics in India
OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press View citations (2)
- The Concise Oxford Companion to Economics in India
OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.