Details about Edmore Mahembe
Access statistics for papers by Edmore Mahembe.
Last updated 2020-10-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Foreign aid,poverty and economic growth in developing countries: A dynamic panel data causality analysis
Working Papers, University of South Africa, Department of Economics View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Cogent Economics & Finance (2019)
- The Effectiveness of Foreign Aid in Developing Countries: An Exploratory Review
Working Papers, University of South Africa, Department of Economics
- Does foreign aid reduce poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa? A dynamic panel-data analysis
Working Papers, University of South Africa, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Development aid and its impact on poverty reduction in developing countries: A dynamic panel data approach
International Journal of Development Issues, 2020, 19, (2), 145-168 View citations (1)
- Foreign aid, poverty and economic growth in developing countries: A dynamic panel data causality analysis
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2019, 7, (1), 1626321 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2019)
- The Dynamics of Extreme Poverty in Developing Countries
Studia Universitatis „Vasile Goldis” Arad – Economics Series, 2018, 28, (2), 18-35 View citations (2)
- ON THE LINK BETWEEN FOREIGN AID AND POVERTY REDUCTION IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
Revista Galega de Economía, 2017, 26, (2), 113-128 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.