Details about Michael E. Martell
Access statistics for papers by Michael E. Martell.
Last updated 2020-10-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- Gender Typicality and Sexual Minority Labor Market Differentials
Working Papers, University of Liverpool, Department of Economics
- Self-Identified Sexual Orientation and the Lesbian Earnings Differential
Working Papers, American University, Department of Economics
- A labor of love: The impact of same-sex marriage on labor supply
Review of Economics of the Household, 2020, 18, (2), 265-283 View citations (4)
- For Love and Money? Earnings and Marriage Among Same-Sex Couples
Journal of Labor Research, 2020, 41, (3), 260-294
- Share of Household Earnings and Time Use of Women in Same-Sex and Different-Sex Households
Eastern Economic Journal, 2020, 46, (3), 414-437
- The role of work values and characteristics in the human capital investment of gays and lesbians
Education Economics, 2020, 28, (4), 351-369
- Age and the new lesbian earnings penalty
International Journal of Manpower, 2019, 41, (6), 649-670
- IDENTITY MANAGEMENT: WORKER INDEPENDENCE AND DISCRIMINATION AGAINST GAY MEN
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2018, 36, (1), 136-148 View citations (4)
- Sexual identity and the lesbian earnings differential in the U.S
Review of Social Economy, 2017, 75, (2), 159-180 View citations (1)
- The Homosexual Lifestyle: Time Use in Same-sex Household
JODE - Journal of Demographic Economics, 2016, 82, (4), 365-398 View citations (9)
See also Software Item
- HOW ENDAs EXTEND THE WORKWEEK: LEGAL PROTECTION AND THE LABOR SUPPLY OF BEHAVIORALLY GAY MEN
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2014, 32, (3), 560-577 View citations (6)
- Differences Do Not Matter: Exploring the Wage Gap for Same-Sex Behaving Men
Eastern Economic Journal, 2013, 39, (1), 45-71 View citations (7)
- Do ENDAs End Discrimination for Behaviorally Gay Men?
Journal of Labor Research, 2013, 34, (2), 147-169 View citations (11)
- Codes and data files for “The Homosexual Lifestyle: Time Use in Same-sex Households”
JODE - Journal of Demographic Economics - Data and Codes, Cambridge University Press
See also Journal Article in JODE - Journal of Demographic Economics (2016)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.