Details about Mikołaj Malinowski
Access statistics for papers by Mikołaj Malinowski.
Last updated 2018-12-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Economic consequences of state failure; Legal capacity, regulatory activity, and market integration in Poland, 1505-1772
Working Papers, European Historical Economics Society (EHES)
- National income and its distribution in preindustrial Poland in a global perspective
Working Papers, European Historical Economics Society (EHES) View citations (7)
- East of Eden: Polish living standards in a European perspective, ca. 1500-1800
Working Papers, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History View citations (4)
- The costs and benefits of microfinance. The market for Dutch East India Company transportbriefen in 18th century Amsterdam
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- EHDR and the economic history of Eastern Europe
Economic History of Developing Regions, 2018, 33, (2), 89-89
- Income and its distribution in preindustrial Poland
Cliometrica, 2017, 11, (3), 375-404 View citations (6)
- Editor's choice Serfs and the city: market conditions, surplus extraction institutions, and urban growth in early modern Poland
European Review of Economic History, 2016, 20, (2), 123-146 View citations (5)
- Little Divergence revisited: Polish weighted real wages in a European perspective, 1500–1800
European Review of Economic History, 2016, 20, (3), 345-367 View citations (3)
- Market Conditions in Preindustrial Poland, 1500–1772
Economic History of Developing Regions, 2016, 31, (2-3), 253-276 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.