Details about Olga Malkova
Access statistics for papers by Olga Malkova.
Last updated 2022-04-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Hope for the Family: The Effects of College Costs on Maternal Labor Supply
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (1)
- Did Soviet Elderly Employment Respond to Financial Incentives? Evidence from Pension Reforms
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Public Economics (2020)
- DOES PARENTS’ ACCESS TO FAMILY PLANNING INCREASE CHILDREN’S OPPORTUNITIES? EVIDENCE FROM THE WAR ON POVERTY AND THE EARLY YEARS OF TITLE X
Working Papers, U.S. Census Bureau, Center for Economic Studies View citations (11)
Also in Working Papers, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group (2017) View citations (4)
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2017) View citations (7)
- DOES FAMILY PLANNING INCREASE CHILDREN’S OPPORTUNITIES? EVIDENCE FROM THE WAR ON POVERTY AND THE EARLY YEARS OF TITLE X
Working Papers, U.S. Census Bureau, Center for Economic Studies View citations (1)
- Does Family Planning Increase Children's Opportunities? Evidence from the War on Poverty and the Title X
Sciences Po publications, Sciences Po
Also in Working Papers, HAL (2016) View citations (1)
- Did Soviet elderly employment respond to financial incentives? Evidence from pension reforms
Journal of Public Economics, 2020, 182, (C) View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2019)
- Does Access to Family Planning Increase Children’s Opportunities?: Evidence from the War on Poverty and the Early Years of Title X
Journal of Human Resources, 2019, 54, (4), 825-856 View citations (5)
- Can Maternity Benefits Have Long-Term Effects on Childbearing? Evidence from Soviet Russia
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2018, 100, (4), 691-703 View citations (19)
- Do Family Planning Programs Decrease Poverty? Evidence from Public Census Data
CESifo Economic Studies, 2014, 60, (2), 312-337 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.