Details about Miwa Matsuo
Access statistics for papers by Miwa Matsuo.
Last updated 2018-03-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Hidden Costs of Carpooling in Family Life: Travel Behavior of Hispanic Families with Children in the US
Discussion Paper Series, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University
- Gender differences in mobility of Hispanic immigrants
Transport Policy, 2016, 52, (C), 209-230
- TRADE IN POLARIZED AMERICA: THE BORDER EFFECT BETWEEN RED STATES AND BLUE STATES
Economic Inquiry, 2015, 53, (3), 1647-1670 View citations (2)
- US–Canada border effect between 1993 and 2007: smaller, less asymmetrical, and declining
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), 2015, 151, (2), 291-308 View citations (1)
- Competition over High-income Workers: Job Growth and Access to Labour in Atlanta
Urban Studies, 2014, 51, (8), 1634-1652
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.