Details about Nisha Malhotra
Access statistics for papers by Nisha Malhotra.
Last updated 2020-08-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Analyzing the Agricultural Trade Impacts of the Canada-Chile Free Trade Agreement
Working Papers, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network
- Antidumping Duties in the Agriculture Sector: Trade Restricting or Trade Deflecting
2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Global Economy Journal (2008)
- THE USERS OF LUMBER AND THE US-CANADA SOFTWOOD LUMBER AGREEMENT: AN EVENT STUDY
Working Papers, University of British Columbia, Food and Resource Economics View citations (2)
- Domestic violence and women's autonomy in developing countries: theory and evidence
Canadian Journal of Economics, 2011, 44, (4), 1222-1263 View citations (40)
Also in Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 2011, 44, (4), 1222-1263 (2011) View citations (4)
- THE EFFECTS OF THE 1996 U.S.‐CANADA SOFTWOOD LUMBER AGREEMENT ON THE INDUSTRIAL USERS OF LUMBER: AN EVENT STUDY
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2010, 28, (2), 275-287 View citations (1)
- The Effectiveness of the Canadian Antidumping Regime
Canadian Public Policy, 2009, 35, (2), 187-202 View citations (1)
- Antidumping Duties in the Agriculture Sector: Trade Restricting or Trade Deflecting?
Global Economy Journal, 2008, 8, (2), 1-19 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- Liberalization and protection: antidumping duties in the Indian pharmaceutical industry
Journal of Economic Policy Reform, 2008, 11, (2), 115-122 View citations (3)
- Signaling Costs: Why Don't More Firms Petition for Protection?
Business and Politics, 2008, 10, (1), 1-24
Also in Business and Politics, 2008, 10, (1), 1-26 (2008)
- Estimating Export Response in Canadian Provinces to the Canada-US Softwood Lumber Agreement
Canadian Public Policy, 2006, 32, (2), 157-172 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.