Details about Stelios Markoulis
Access statistics for papers by Stelios Markoulis.
Last updated 2019-11-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The impact of terror attacks on global sectoral capital markets: An empirical study
Economics of Peace and Security Journal, 2019, 14, (1), 46-59
- An Empirical Analysis of the Relationship between Oil Prices and Stock Markets
International Journal of Economics and Finance, 2016, 8, (12), 120-131 View citations (1)
- 4. CROSS-INDUSTRY COMPARISONS OF THE BEHAVIOUR OF STOCK RETURNS IN SHIPPING, TRANSPORTATION AND OTHER INDUSTRIES
Research in Transportation Economics, 2004, 12, (1), 107-142 View citations (2)
- Risk and Return in Transportation and Other U.S. and Global Industries, Manolis G. Kavussanos and Stelios N. Marcoulis
Review of Industrial Organization, 2003, 22, (1), 93-95
- Macroeconomic factors and international industry returns
Applied Financial Economics, 2002, 12, (12), 923-931 View citations (8)
- The Stock Market Perception of Industry Risk and Macroeconomic Factors: The Case of the US Water and Other Transportation Stocks
Maritime Economics & Logistics, 2000, 2, (3), 235-256 View citations (9)
- Beta comparisons across industries—a Water transportation industry perspective
Maritime Policy & Management, 1998, 25, (2), 175-184 View citations (6)
- Risk and return of U.S. water transportation stocks over time and over bull and bear market conditions
Maritime Policy & Management, 1997, 24, (2), 145-158 View citations (7)
- The stock market perception of industry risk and microeconomic factors: The case of the US water transportation industry versus other transport industries
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 1997, 33, (2), 147-158 View citations (15)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.