Details about Chang Ma
Access statistics for papers by Chang Ma.
Last updated 2022-01-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Capital Flows, Real Estate, and Local Cycles: Evidence from German Cities, Banks, and Firms
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (5)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2019) View citations (4)
Discussion Papers, Deutsche Bundesbank (2019) View citations (1)
- International Equity and Debt Flows: Composition, Crisis, and Controls
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
- Modern Pandemics: Recession and Recovery
International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) View citations (11)
Also in BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition (2020) View citations (19)
- The Effect of the China Connect
GRU Working Paper Series, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit View citations (4)
Also in BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition (2020) View citations (4)
Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) (2019)
- Capital Controls: A Survey of the New Literature
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (27)
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2019) View citations (26)
- Financial Stability, Growth, and Macroprudential Policy
2018 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Economics (2020)
- Welfare Gains from Market Insurance: The Case of Mexican Oil Price Risk
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (2)
- Too big to fail and optimal regulation
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2021, 75, (C), 747-758
- Financial stability, growth and macroprudential policy
Journal of International Economics, 2020, 122, (C) View citations (12)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Self-regulation versus government regulation: an externality view
Journal of Regulatory Economics, 2020, 58, (2), 166-183 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.