Details about Ada Cristina Albu (Marinescu)
Access statistics for papers by Ada Cristina Albu (Marinescu).
Last updated 2021-01-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Trends in Dynamics of Public Debt in EU
- MAIN OBJECTIVES AND RESULTS OF THE JUNCKER INVESTMENT PLAN
Euroinfo, 2019, 3, (2), 43-51
- PROGRESS TOWARDS IMPLEMENTING EU FISCAL UNION
Euroinfo, 2019, 3, (6-7), 40-50
- A MODEL TO SIMULATE THE DYNAMICS OF PUBLIC DEBT SUSTAINABILITY IN EU
Studies in Business and Economics, 2018, 13, (1), 90-96 View citations (1)
- INVESTMENT AND THE GOLDEN RULE IN THE EUROPEAN UNION
Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), 2018, 22, (1), 53-63
- Debt Sustainability and Fiscal Policy Rules in the European Union
Hyperion Economic Journal, 2017, 5, (4), 41-47
- Axiomatical examination of the neoclassical economic model. Logical assessment of the assumptions of neoclassical economic model
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2016, XXIII, (2(607), Summer), 47-64
- Human nature in the economic behavior based on the neoclassical economic model
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2016, XXIII, (4(609), Winter), 203-214
- On Altruism in Economic Behaviour. Price Equation [Asupra altruismului în comportamentul economic. Ecuaţia Price]
Revista OEconomica, 2016, (02)
Also in Revista OEconomica, 2016, (03-4) (2016)
- Regional Resilience in Romania
Knowledge Horizons - Economics, 2016, 8, (1), 111-117
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.