Details about Ellen Magenheim
Access statistics for papers by Ellen Magenheim.
Last updated 2018-03-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Nudge Isn’t Always Enough
Issues in Brief, Center for Retirement Research
- When a Nudge Isn't Enough: Defaults and Saving Among Low-Income Tax Filers
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (8)
See also Journal Article in National Tax Journal (2013)
- Attention, intentions, and follow-through in preventive health behavior: Field experimental evidence on flu vaccination
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2015, 116, (C), 270-291 View citations (7)
- Liberal Arts Colleges and the Production of PhD Economists
The Journal of Economic Education, 2015, 46, (2), 189-199
- When a Nudge Isn’t Enough: Defaults and Saving Among Low-Income Tax Filers
National Tax Journal, 2013, 66, (3), 609-634 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- How to Haggle and to Stay Firm: Barter as Hidden Price Discriminatio n
Economic Inquiry, 1988, 26, (3), 449-59 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.