Details about Antonio Martuscelli
Access statistics for papers by Antonio Martuscelli.
Last updated 2021-03-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Survival is for the fittest: export survival patterns in Georgia
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Economic Systems (2018)
- Trade Liberalisation and Poverty: What have we learned in a decade?
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (25)
See also Journal Article in Annual Review of Resource Economics (2014)
- Supply response and market imperfections: The implicatios for welfare analysis
Economics PhD Theses, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School
- The economics of China's engagement with Africa: What is the empirical evidence?
Development Policy Review, 2020, 38, (3), 285-302
- REGIONAL INTEGRATION AND POVERTY: A REVIEW OF THE TRANSMISSION CHANNELS AND THE EVIDENCE
Journal of Economic Surveys, 2019, 33, (2), 431-457
- Survival is for the fittest: Export survival patterns in Georgia
Economic Systems, 2018, 42, (3), 397-413 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Analysing the Impact of Price Shocks in Rural Economies: Do Household Responses Matter?
Journal of Development Studies, 2017, 53, (9), 1518-1534 View citations (2)
- Trade Liberalization and Poverty: What Have We Learned in a Decade?
Annual Review of Resource Economics, 2014, 6, (1), 493-512 View citations (26)
See also Working Paper (2014)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.