Details about Jesse Leigh Maniff
Access statistics for papers by Jesse Leigh Maniff.
Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Comparing Means of Payment: What Role for a Central Bank Digital Currency?
FEDS Notes, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) View citations (1)
- Driver of choice? the cost of financial products for unbanked consumers
Research Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City View citations (2)
- How Did We Get Here? From Observing Private Currencies to Exploring Central Bank Digital Currency
Payments System Research Briefing, 2020, 7 View citations (1)
- Motives Matter: Examining Potential Tension in Central Bank Digital Currency Designs
Payments System Research Briefing, 2020, 4
- Safe-Haven Performance in the Age of Bitcoin
Economic Bulletin, 2020, (April 15, 2020), 4
- Still on Trial? The Court’s Use of Economic Analysis in the American Express Case
Payments System Research Briefing, 2020, 7
- Banking on Distributed Ledger Technology: Can It Help Banks Address Financial Inclusion?
Economic Review, 2017, (Q III), 53-77 View citations (1)
- Competition and Coordination: The Card Network Balancing Act
Payments System Research Briefing, 2017, 5
- Data Breach Notification Laws
Economic Review, 2016, (Q I), 65-85
- Change is Coming: What the EMV Migration May Mean for Payments Innovation
Payments System Research Briefing, 2015, (April)
- Interchange fees and network rules: a shift from antitrust litigation to regulatory measures in various countries
Payments System Research Briefing, 2014, (Oct), 1-5 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.