Details about Francesco Mazzi
Access statistics for papers by Francesco Mazzi.
Last updated 2021-05-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Hedge Accounting and Firms’ Future Investment Spending
Working Papers - Business, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa
- Implications of the Joint Provision of CSR Assurance and Financial Audit for Auditors’ Assessment of Going Concern Risk
Working Papers, HAL View citations (1)
- A critical validation of the value added intellectual coefficient: use in empirical research and comparison with alternative measures of intellectual capital
Journal of Management & Governance, 2020, 24, (4), 1115-1145
- Implications of the Joint Provision of CSR Assurance and Financial Audit for Auditors' Assessment of Going‐Concern Risk†
Contemporary Accounting Research, 2020, 37, (2), 1248-1289
- Is accounting enforcement related to risk-taking in the banking industry?
Journal of Financial Stability, 2020, 49, (C) View citations (1)
- Country-level corruption and accounting choice: Research & development capitalization under IFRS
The British Accounting Review, 2019, 51, (5) View citations (1)
- Role of Country- and Firm-Level Determinants in Environmental, Social, and Governance Disclosure
Journal of Business Ethics, 2018, 150, (1), 79-98 View citations (22)
- The effect of corruption and culture on mandatory disclosure compliance levels: Goodwill reporting in Europe
Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation, 2018, 31, (C), 52-73 View citations (4)
- Compliance with goodwill-related mandatory disclosure requirements and the cost of equity capital
Accounting and Business Research, 2017, 47, (3), 268-312 View citations (8)
- Value Relevance of Stakeholder Engagement: The Influence of National Culture
Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, 2017, 24, (1), 44-56 View citations (15)
- Insights on CFOs’ Perceptions about Impairment Testing Under IAS 36
Accounting in Europe, 2016, 13, (3), 353-379 View citations (4)
- Economic consequences of key performance indicators' disclosure quality
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2015, 39, (C), 96-112 View citations (8)
- Informativa sul tasso di attualizzazione nella stima dell’avviamento secondo lo IAS36: un confronto fra Italia e Paesi nordici
FINANCIAL REPORTING, 2011, 2011/4, (4), 107-133
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.