Details about Filippo Massari
Access statistics for papers by Filippo Massari.
Last updated 2023-09-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Wisdom of the Crowd in Dynamic Economies
Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari" View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Theoretical Economics (2020)
- Price probabilities: a class of Bayesian and non-Bayesian prediction rules
Economic Theory, 2021, 72, (1), 133-166 View citations (1)
- The wisdom of the crowd in dynamic economies
Theoretical Economics, 2020, 15, (4) View citations (8)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- When does ambiguity fade away?
Economics Letters, 2020, 194, (C)
- Learning from ambiguous and misspecified models
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2019, 84, (C), 144-149 View citations (8)
- Market selection in large economies: a matter of luck
Theoretical Economics, 2019, 14, (2) View citations (8)
- Swarm intelligence? Stock opinions of the crowd and stock returns
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2019, 64, (C), 443-464 View citations (2)
- Markets with heterogeneous beliefs: A necessary and sufficient condition for a trader to vanish
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2017, 78, (C), 190-205 View citations (14)
- Comment on If You're so Smart, Why Aren't You Rich? Belief Selection in Complete and Incomplete Markets
Econometrica, 2013, 81, (2), 849-851 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.