Details about Josh Matti
Access statistics for papers by Josh Matti.
Last updated 2023-01-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Economic Impact of City-County Consolidations: A Synthetic Control Approach
Working Papers, Department of Economics, West Virginia University
See also Journal Article in Public Choice (2020)
- Reaching for the Stars: Spatial Competition and Consumer Reviews
Atlantic Economic Journal, 2020, 48, (3), 339-353
- The economic impact of city–county consolidations: a synthetic control approach
Public Choice, 2020, 184, (1), 43-77 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- Rent-seeking in the classroom and textbooks: Where are we after 50 years?
Public Choice, 2019, 181, (1), 71-82 View citations (2)
- The Political Economy of the U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Business-Cooperative Service
Economic Development Quarterly, 2019, 33, (3), 203-211
- Does crime affect entrepreneurship? A discussion of the current literature
Journal of Entrepreneurship and Public Policy, 2016, 5, (3), 254-272 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.