Details about Juniours Marire
Access statistics for papers by Juniours Marire.
Last updated 2023-09-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Heterogeneous Welfare Effects of Farmer Groups in Smallholder Irrigation Schemes in South Africa
2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual, International Association of Agricultural Economists
See also Journal Article in African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics (2021)
- Economic Growth and Tax Structure in Zimbabwe: 1984–2009
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies (2012)
- Structure of R&D capital expenditure and national total factor productivity
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2023, 11, (1), 2223423
- Effect of changing business R&D expenditure mix on productivity of the South African national system of innovation
African Journal of Science, Technology, Innovation and Development, 2022, 14, (4), 1071-1082
- Unemployment, total factor productivity, budget deficit, and wage share in South Africa
Economic Journal of Emerging Markets, 2022, 14, (2), 189-203
- Comparative Analysis of Richard H. Tawney and Thorstein B. Veblen’s Conceptions of Property
Journal of Economic Issues, 2021, 55, (4), 1139-1151
- Competition in the insurance sector – An application of Boone indicator
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2021, 9, (1), 1974154
- Heterogeneous welfare effects of farmer groups in smallholder irrigation schemes in South Africa
African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2021, 16, (1)
See also Working Paper (2021)
- On the judicial annulment of the ‘domestic’ trade moratorium in South African rhinoceros horn: a law and economics perspective
European Journal of Law and Economics, 2020, 49, (3), 361-372
- The Political Economy of South African Trout Fisheries
Journal of Economic Issues, 2015, 49, (1), 47-70
- Regulatory Incoherence and Economic Potential of Freshwater Recreational Fisheries: The Trout Triangle in South Africa
Journal of Economic Issues, 2014, 48, (4), 981-1004
- Economic growth and tax structure in Zimbabwe: 1984-2009
International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, 2012, 5, (2), 105-121 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2012)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.