Details about Michal Mackiewicz
Access statistics for papers by Michal Mackiewicz.
Last updated 2019-05-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Determinants of Cyclicality of Fiscal Surpluses in The OECD Countries
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (8)
- On The Mechanisms of Achieving Fiscal (Un)Sustainability – The Case of Poland
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Empirica (2009)
- Choice of The Optimum Fiscal Rule – The Long Run Perspective
Public Economics, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Making The Pact More Flexible: Can It Lead to Less Flexible Fiscal Policies?
Macroeconomics, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Making The Stability Pact More Flexible: Can It Lead to Procyclical Fiscal Policies?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Fiscal Sustainability in Central and Eastern European Countries - A Post-Crisis Assessment
Prague Economic Papers, 2016, 2016, (2), 175-188 View citations (2)
- The Effectiveness of Fiscal Policy Over the Business Cycle: A CEE Perspective
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2016, 52, (8), 1910-1921
- On the mechanisms of achieving fiscal (un)sustainability: the case of Poland
Empirica, 2009, 36, (4), 445-460 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2007)
- Making the Stability Pact More Flexible: Does It Lead to Pro-Cyclical Fiscal Policies?*
Fiscal Studies, 2007, 28, (2), 251-268 View citations (1)
- Przyczyny deficytu finansów publicznych w świetle nowej ekonomii politycznej
Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, 2006, (3), 1-22
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.