Details about John Mathews
Access statistics for papers by John Mathews.
Last updated 2006-02-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Accelerated Internationalisation by Emerging Multinationals: the Case of White Goods Sector
Working Papers, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali View citations (33)
- Competitive Interfirm Dynamics within an Industrial Market System
DRUID Working Papers, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies View citations (1)
- National innovative capacity in East Asia
Research Policy, 2005, 34, (9), 1322-1349 View citations (73)
- Competitiveness, FDI and Technological Activity in East Asia: Sanjaya Lall, Shujiro Urata (Eds.), 2003, Edward Elgar: Cheltenham, UK (in association with The World Bank), 432 pp., price [UK pound]79.95, ISBN 1 84376 1144
Research Policy, 2004, 33, (6-7), 1060-1062
- Competitive dynamics and economic learning: an extended resource-based view
Industrial and Corporate Change, 2003, 12, (1), 115-145 View citations (15)
- Strategizing by firms in the presence of markets for resources
Industrial and Corporate Change, 2003, 12, (6), 1157-1193 View citations (5)
- The origins and dynamics of Taiwan's R&D consortia
Research Policy, 2002, 31, (4), 633-651 View citations (23)
- special issue: A resource-based view of Schumpeterian economic dynamics
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 2002, 12, (1), 29-54 View citations (12)
- Fashioning a New Korean Model Out of the Crisis: The Rebuilding of Institutional Capabilities
Cambridge Journal of Economics, 1998, 22, (6), 747-59 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.