Details about Fernando Sobral Machado
Access statistics for papers by Fernando Sobral Machado.
Last updated 2011-08-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Smoking Cessation: A Model of Planned vs. Actual Behavior for Time-Inconsistent Consumers
Marketing Science, 2007, 26, (6), 834-850 View citations (4)
- A ‘Natural Experiment’ Approach to Contingent Valuation of Private and Public UV Health Risk Reduction Strategies in Low and High Risk Countries
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2005, 31, (1), 47-72 View citations (13)
- Benefit Transfer in Europe: How Reliable Are Transfers between Countries?
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2004, 29, (1), 67-82 View citations (53)
- Changing rewards in contests: Has the three-point rule brought more offense to soccer?
Empirical Economics, 2002, 27, (4), 607-630 View citations (15)
- Efficiency Analysis with Panel Data: A Study of Portuguese Dairy Farms
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 1996, 23, (1), 79-93 View citations (57)
- TESTING THE INDUCED INNOVATION HYPOTHESIS USING COINTEGRATION ANALYSIS
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1995, 46, (3), 349-360 View citations (15)
- CO‐INTEGRATION ANALYSIS AND THE DETERMINANTS OF LAND PRICES
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1992, 43, (1), 28-37 View citations (12)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.