Details about Jean-Christophe Maur
Access statistics for papers by Jean-Christophe Maur.
Last updated 2016-09-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Edited books
- Connecting Food Staples and Input Markets in West Africa
World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank
- Reputation matters: spillover effects in the enforcement of US SPS measures
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (15)
Also in LICOS Discussion Papers, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven (2011) View citations (1)
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2011) View citations (1)
- Beyond market access: the new normal of preferential trade agreements
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
- NON-TARIFF BARRIERS IN COMPUTABLE GENERAL EQUILIBRIUM MODELLING
UNCTAD Blue Series Papers, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development View citations (8)
- Regionalism and trade facilitation: a primer
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (4)
- Which Free Trade Agreement in South Eastern Europe?
Sciences Po publications, Sciences Po View citations (5)
- Reputation matters: Spillover effects for developing countries in the enforcement of US food safety measures
Food Policy, 2015, 55, (C), 81-91 View citations (9)
- The Mano River Union at 40: from customs liberalisation to confidence building
African Journal of Economic and Sustainable Development, 2014, 3, (2), 89-102
- Non-tariff barriers in CGE models: How useful for policy?
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2008, 30, (3), 475-490 View citations (48)
- Exporting Europe's Trade Policy
The World Economy, 2005, 28, (11), 1565-1590 View citations (4)
- Preferential Trade Agreement Policies for Development: A Handbook
World Bank Publications, The World Bank View citations (51)
- Trade Costs and Facilitation: Open Trade and Economic Development, vol Two volume set
Books, Edward Elgar Publishing View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.