Details about Jordan D. Matsudaira
Access statistics for papers by Jordan D. Matsudaira.
Last updated 2014-06-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Impact of Earnings Disregards on the Behavior of Low Income Families
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Policy Analysis and Management (2014)
- Government Regulation and the Quality of Healthcare: Evidence from Minimum Staffing Legislation for Nursing Homes
Journal of Human Resources, 2014, 49, (1), 32-72 View citations (6)
- Monopsony in the Low-Wage Labor Market? Evidence from Minimum Nurse Staffing Regulations
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2014, 96, (1), 92-102 View citations (25)
- The Impact of Earnings Disregards on the Behavior of Low‐Income Families
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 2014, 33, (1), 7-35 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- An integrated assessment of the effects of Title I on school behavior, resources, and student achievement
Economics of Education Review, 2012, 31, (3), 1-14 View citations (5)
- Mandatory summer school and student achievement
Journal of Econometrics, 2008, 142, (2), 829-850 View citations (38)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.