Details about Patrick McAlvanah
Access statistics for papers by Patrick McAlvanah.
Last updated 2018-04-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Time Preferences and Consumer Behavior
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (18)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Risk and Uncertainty (2017)
- Impatience, Incentives, and Obesity
UNCG Economics Working Papers, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics View citations (6)
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2011) View citations (16)
See also Journal Article in Economic Journal (2015)
- Time preferences and consumer behavior
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 2017, 55, (2), 119-145 View citations (19)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Economics at the FTC: Fraud, Mergers and Exclusion
Review of Industrial Organization, 2015, 47, (4), 371-398
- Impatience, Incentives and Obesity
Economic Journal, 2015, 125, (582), 1-31 View citations (24)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Economics at the FTC: Office Supply Retailers Redux, Healthcare Quality Efficiencies Analysis, and Litigation of an Alleged Get-Rich-Quick Scheme
Review of Industrial Organization, 2014, 45, (4), 325-344
- The house doesn’t always win: Evidence of anchoring among Australian bookies
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2013, 90, (C), 87-99 View citations (14)
- Subadditivity, patience, and utility: The effects of dividing time intervals
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2010, 76, (2), 325-337 View citations (2)
- Are people more risk-taking in the presence of the opposite sex?
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2009, 30, (2), 136-146 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.