Details about Nick McLaren
Access statistics for papers by Nick McLaren.
Last updated 2016-01-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- How much do UK market interest rates respond to macroeconomic data news?
Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, 2015, 55, (3), 259-272 View citations (1)
- Using Changes in Auction Maturity Sectors to Help Identify the Impact of QE on Gilt Yields
Economic Journal, 2014, (576), 453-479 View citations (35)
Also in Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, 2012, 52, (2), 129-137 (2012) View citations (12)
- The profile of cash transfers between the Asset Purchase Facility and Her Majesty’s Treasury
Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, 2013, 53, (1), 29-37 View citations (9)
- Quantitative easing in the United Kingdom: evidence from financial markets on QE1 and QE2
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, 2012, 28, (4), 671-701 View citations (14)
- Using internet search data as economic indicators
Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, 2011, 51, (2), 134-140 View citations (68)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.