Details about Mikhail Ion Melnik
Access statistics for papers by Mikhail Ion Melnik.
Last updated 2015-10-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Cross-border Shopping and State Use Tax Liabilities: Evidence from eBay Transactions
Working Papers, Tulane University, Department of Economics View citations (6)
- Does Online Cross-border Shopping Affect State Use Tax Liabilities?
Working Papers, Tulane University, Department of Economics View citations (2)
- Do eBay Sellers Comply with State Sales Taxes?
Working Papers, Tulane University, Department of Economics View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in National Tax Journal (2010)
- Do Ebay Sellers Comply With State Sales Taxes?
National Tax Journal, 2010, 63, (2), 215-36 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- THE CHOICE OF OPENING PRICES ON EBAY*
Manchester School, 2009, 77, (4), 411-429 View citations (3)
- Seller Reputation, Information Signals, and Prices for Heterogeneous Coins on eBay
Southern Economic Journal, 2005, 72, (2), 305–328 View citations (14)
- Does a Seller's Ecommerce Reputation Matter? Evidence from eBay Auctions
Journal of Industrial Economics, 2002, 50, (3), 337-49 View citations (33)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.