Details about Eduardo Melero
Access statistics for papers by Eduardo Melero.
Last updated 2020-11-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Promotion Signals, Age and Education
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (9)
Also in DETU Working Papers, Department of Economics, Temple University (2012) View citations (3)
- The renaissance of the "renaissance man"?: specialists vs. generalists in teams of inventors
INDEM - Working Paper Business Economic Series, Instituto para el Desarrollo Empresarial (INDEM) View citations (2)
- Evidence on Training and Career Paths: Human Capital, Information and Incentives
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (10)
- Sex Differences in Managerial Style: From Individual Leadership to Organisational Labour Relationships
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (5)
- Promotion Signals, Experience, and Education
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 2016, 25, (1), 111-132 View citations (6)
- The Renaissance Man is not dead! The role of generalists in teams of inventors
Research Policy, 2015, 44, (1), 154-167 View citations (11)
- Are workplaces with many women in management run differently?
Journal of Business Research, 2011, 64, (4), 385-393 View citations (9)
- Markets for Inventors: Learning-by-Hiring as a Driver of Mobility
Management Science, 2010, 56, (5), 881-895 View citations (48)
- Job-Related Training and Education Sponsorship: An Analysis Based on Market Concentration
A chapter in International Perspectives on Participation, 2014, vol. 15, pp 185-223
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.