Details about Mark Melatos
Access statistics for papers by Mark Melatos.
Last updated 2012-11-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Camouflaged Trade Agreements
Working Papers, University of Sydney, School of Economics View citations (3)
- How Does Uncertainty Affect the Choice of Trade Agreements?
Working Papers, University of Sydney, School of Economics View citations (6)
- The Trade and Welfare Impact of Australian Quarantine Policies: The Case of Pigmeat
Staff General Research Papers Archive, Iowa State University, Department of Economics View citations (3)
Also in Staff General Research Papers Archive, Iowa State University, Department of Economics (2011)
See also Journal Article in The World Economy (2012)
- Flexibility in Trade Bloc Design
Working Papers, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Trade Impacts of Selected Regional Trade Agreements in Agriculture
OECD Trade Policy Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (24)
- A Review of Methods for Quantifying the Trade Effects of Standards in the Agri-Food Sector
OECD Trade Policy Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (23)
- The Trade and Welfare Impacts of Australian Quarantine Policies: The Case of Pigmeat
The World Economy, 2012, 35, (8), 1006-1021 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- The nonlinear impact of currency unions on bilateral trade
Economics Letters, 2011, 112, (1), 94-96 View citations (10)
- Endogenous trade bloc formation in an asymmetric world
European Economic Review, 2007, 51, (4), 901-924 View citations (25)
- Pareto‐optimal Delegation in Customs Unions*
Review of International Economics, 2007, 15, (3), 441-461 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.