Details about Jacob Metzer
Access statistics for papers by Jacob Metzer.
Last updated 2011-02-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Palestinian peasant economy under the Mandate: a story of colonial bungling – By Amos Nadan
Economic History Review, 2007, 60, (2), 432-434
- What Kind of Growth? A Comparative Look at the Arab Economies in Mandatory Palestine and in the Administered Territories
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 1992, 40, (4), 843-65 View citations (1)
- Jointly but Severally: Arab-Jewish Dualism and Economic Growth in Mandatory Palestine
The Journal of Economic History, 1985, 45, (2), 327-345
- Railroads and the Efficiency of Internal Markets: Some Conceptual and Practical Considerations
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 1984, 33, (1), 61-70 View citations (4)
- Economic Structure and National Goalsâ€”The Jewish National Home in Interwar Palestine
The Journal of Economic History, 1978, 38, (1), 101-119
- Railroads in Tsarist Russia: Direct gains and implications
Explorations in Economic History, 1976, 13, (1), 85-111 View citations (1)
- Rational management, modern business practices, and economies of scale in the ante-bellum southern plantations
Explorations in Economic History, 1975, 12, (2), 123-150 View citations (22)
- Railroad Development and Market Integration: The Case of Tsarist Russia
The Journal of Economic History, 1974, 34, (3), 529-550 View citations (23)
- Some Economic Aspects of Railroad Development in Tsarist Russia
The Journal of Economic History, 1973, 33, (1), 314-316 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.