Details about Jose A. Mendez
|Postal address:||Economics Department W. P. Carey School of Business Arizona State University Tempe, Arizona 85287-9801|
|Workplace:||Department of Economics, W.P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University, (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Jose A. Mendez.
Last updated 2019-05-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Cointegration Analysis of the Long-Run Supply Response of Spanish Agriculture to the Common Agricultural Policy
International Trade, University Library of Munich, Germany
- The development of the Colombian cut flower industry
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (7)
- A Note on the Empirical Relationship Between Trade, Growth and the Environment
Working Papers, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University
Also in Working Papers, Arizona State University, Department of Economics View citations (3)
- National levels of corruption and foreign direct investment
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2019, 47, (1), 31-49
- Effort, Technology and the Efficiency of Agricultural Cooperatives
Journal of Development Studies, 2012, 48, (11), 1601-1616 View citations (1)
- Technology, Effort and the Efficiency of Production: Labor-managed versus Capitalist Firms
South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, 2009, 7, (1), 35-53
- The empirical relationship between trade, growth and the environment
International Review of Economics & Finance, 1998, 7, (1), 53-61 View citations (30)
- Political and Economic Factors in Regional Economic Integration
Kyklos, 1993, 46, (2), 183-201 View citations (2)
- The welfare effects of repealing the U.S. Offshore Assembly Provision
Journal of International Economics, 1993, 34, (1-2), 1-22 View citations (10)
- Equity Control of Multinational Firms by Less Developed Countries: A General Equilibrium Analysis
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, 1992, 60, (1), 53-63 View citations (4)
- Does the Central American Common Market Benefit Its Members?
Economic Inquiry, 1989, 27, (3), 473-87 View citations (1)
- Liberalizing U.S. Trade with the Eastern Bloc: What are the consequences?
Journal of Comparative Economics, 1989, 13, (4), 491-507 View citations (1)
- An Estimate of the Dynamic Effects of Economic Integration
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 1988, 70, (1), 163-68 View citations (7)
- More on the non-equivalence of voluntary export restraints
Economics Letters, 1987, 24, (1), 79-82
- A note on the neoclassical ambiguity and the specific factor production model under variable returns to scale
Journal of International Economics, 1985, 18, (3-4), 357-363
- Economic Integration among Developed, Developing and Centrally Planned Economies: A Comparative Analysis
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 1985, 67, (4), 549-56 View citations (62)
- The effect of commercial policy on international migration flows: The case of the United States and Mexico
Journal of International Economics, 1984, 17, (1-2), 41-53 View citations (5)
- The effects of foreign investment in the presence of a factor market monopsony
Journal of International Economics, 1984, 16, (1-2), 173-182
- Factor mobility and the general equilibrium model of production
Journal of International Economics, 1983, 15, (1-2), 19-26 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.